Thursday, December 27, 2012

So you got a job as an Eikaiwa teacher


You did it! Congratulations!! After searching for ages on gaijinpot,dave esl cafe, interviewing endlessly,you finally got a job as an English teacher at an English conversation school in Japan!!So if you're a Japanophile(closeted or out in the open about it),a recovering Japanophile who believes they won't be like other people believing Japanland is the answers to all their problems, or you just randomly chose Japan cause its different..than you came to the right blog!
Using my experiences, I hope to make your time in Japan 100% memorable than mine!
Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but I wish I had a blog like mine to give me more tips on what to do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
How to survive being an Eikaiwa teacher for 1 year! Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template